Awake Beauty Glow Smoothie Jelly Cleanser
- pyrus malus fruit extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Final Report On the Safety Assessment of Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonates
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Safety Assessment of Citrus Peel-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Photosensitivity in children: An approach to diagnosis and management
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Total Oxidant Scavenging Capacity of Euterpe oleracea Mart. (Açaí) Seeds and Identification of Their Polyphenolic Compounds
- Euterpe oleracea, Matricaria chamomilla, and Camellia sinensis as promising ingredients for development of skin care formulations
- Safety Assessment of Vitis Vinifera (Grape)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics