Archipelago Botanicals Coconut Body Wash
- Cleansing promised
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report On the Safety Assessment of Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonates
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- The chemotherapeutic potential of Terminalia ferdinandiana: Phytochemistry and bioactivity
- Effects of Topical Arnica Gel on Post-Laser Treatment Bruises
- Effects of microcurrent application alone or in combination with topical Hypericum perforatum L. and Arnica montana L. on surgically induced wound healing in Wistar rats
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Accelerated resolution of laser‐induced bruising with topical 20% arnica: a rater‐blinded randomized controlled trial
- Safety Assessment of Vitis Vinifera (Grape)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- The Topical Effect of Grape Seed Extract 2% Cream on Surgery Wound Healing
- Review of the Pharmacological Effects of Vitis vinifera (Grape) and its Bioactive Constituents: An Update
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Some phytochemical, pharmacological and toxicological properties of ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe): A review of recent research