AmigasBeauty OLINDA Prickly Pear, Acai & Chia Clarifying Cleanser
- opuntia ficus-indica seed oil
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- helianthus annuus seed oil
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"OLINDA Prickly Pear, Acai & Chia Clarifying Cleanser"
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Softens the upper layer of skin and helps restore the healthy skin barrier. Has shown to help calm down inflammation in skin. It is a stable oil, meaning that it retains its properties even when exposed to air.
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
Helps water and oil mix together
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- The Antimicrobial and Wound Healing Potential of Opuntia ficus indica L. inermis Extracted Oil from Tunisia
- Allergic contact dermatitis due to Opuntia ficus‐indica var. saboten
- Antioxidant Capacity and Other Bioactivities of the Freeze-Dried Amazonian Palm Berry, Euterpe oleraceae Mart. (Acai)
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin