Ahava All In One Toning Cleanser
- dunaliella salina extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (isohexadecane, peg-4 dilaurate, peg-4 laurate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium lauroyl glutamate, trideceth-9) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Final amended report on safety assessment on aminomethyl propanol and aminomethyl propanediol
- Safety Assessment of Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate as Used in Cosmetics
- Methylisothiazolinone contact allergy: a review
- Dunaliella salina alga extract inhibits the production of interleukin-6, nitric oxide, and reactive oxygen species by regulating nuclear factor-κB/Janus kinase/signal transducer and activator of transcription in virus-infected RAW264.7 cells
- Biochemical composition and bioactivity screening of various extracts from Dunaliella salina, a green microalga
- Safety Assessment of Polyene Group as Used in Cosmetics