Join the WIMJ community to get skincare help and use personalized tools
Get a skincare routine that works

Honest. Personalized. Free

We will ask you to log in & agree to our community guidelines.

Price comparison

We receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no cost for you. Thank you for your support! Learn more

Can the product deliver on its promises?

See a mistake?
Promise
What does the product description say?
"It helps to minimise the appearance of redness, pores and fine lines."
WIMJ summary for anti-aging

Effective ingredients missing or their concentration is too low.

See a mistake?
Promise
What does the product description say?
"Holi Water Hyaluronic Pearl Rose Toner"
From product name
WIMJ summary for moisturizing

This product contains good ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. These ingredients are called "humectants": glycerin, sodium hyaluronate.

When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. If the air is dry, humectants can speed up the moisture loss from the skin. This is why it is a good idea to use another product on top of this one to help "seal in" the moisture (look for ingredients like dimethicone, squalane, oils and butters).

Ingredient Effectiveness Concentration Irritancy
HIGH
meets threshold
HIGH
meets threshold
MEDIUM
meets threshold

How honest is this product?

Promise Can it deliver?
Moisturizing
Anti-aging
Total Promises Fulfilled score: 37/100.

Potential irritants

Ingredients by volume

Ingredient Estimated concentration
Used as a fragrance. Can be irritating
25% - 37%
The ingredient is not recognized
TBC
Used for fragrance and contains volatile compounds that can irritate the skin
5.7% - 8.6%
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Attracts water into the upper layer of the skin
4.4% - 6.7%
3.5% - 5.3%
Might be somewhat helpful in reducing hyperpigmentation and neutralizing free radicals but its typical concentration in a product is too low for having an effect
2.4% - 3.6%
Used as a fragrance. Can be irritating
1.8% - 2.6%
The ingredient is not recognized
TBC
Consists of 95% calcium carbonate that does not have any effect on the skin. The remaining 5% can include compounds that can help neutralize free radicals and support skin barrier function
1.1% - 1.7%
Helps attract water to the skin and might have some anti-bacterial properties. Can be an allergen
0.9% - 1.35%
0.5% - 1.1%
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
0.35% - 0.85%
A preservative. Can be used to mask unpleasant smell. Can be irritating
0.1% - 0.4%
A preservative
0.1% - 0.35%

Similar products & dupes

Agent Nateur - Holi Water Hyaluronic Pearl Rose Toner
Adaptology - Red Avert Toner
Irene Forte - Helichrysum Hyaluronic Toner
Forté Skincare - Helichrysum Toner
ISNTREE - Hyaluronic Acid Toner
iUNIK - Vitamin Hyaluronic Acid Vitalizing Toner
Josh Rosebrook - Daily Acid Toner
Indeed Labs - Me-No-Pause Cooling Mist
Peter Thomas Roth - Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist
Natio - Rosewater Hydration Drench Mineral Face Mist
Heritage Store - Rosewater Facial Toner
Price
WIMJ similarity score
39%
39%
39%
39%
39%
39%
36%
35%
35%
35%
Key ingredients
Common:
Other:
Common:
Other:
Common:
Other:
Common:
Other:
Common:
Other:
Common:
Other:
Common:
Other:
Common:
Other:
Common:
Other:
Common:
Other:
Irritancy
IRRITANCY
HIGH
IRRITANCY
MEDIUM
IRRITANCY
MEDIUM
IRRITANCY
MEDIUM
IRRITANCY
LOW
IRRITANCY
MEDIUM
IRRITANCY
LOW
IRRITANCY
LOW
IRRITANCY
MEDIUM
IRRITANCY
MEDIUM
IRRITANCY
HIGH
Potential Irritants
All ingredients
See all similar products

Questions

Scientific Sources