Aesop Resurrection Hand Cleanser and Balm Duet
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- cetearyl alcohol
- cocos nucifera oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cocamide dea, coco-betaine, glyceryl stearate, sodium laureth sulfate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-betaine, sodium laureth sulfate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Safety Assessment of Citrus-Derived Peel Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Oxidized citrus oil (R-limonene): A frequent skin sensitizer in Europe
- Air oxidation increases skin irritation from fragrance terpenes
- Assessment report on Rosmarinus officinalis L., aetheroleum and Rosmarinus officinalis L., folium
- Screening of plant extracts for antimicrobial activity against bacteria and yeasts with dermatological relevance
- Occupational contact dermatitis due to essential oils
- The in vitro antimicrobial activity and chemometric modelling of 59 commercial essential oils against pathogens of dermatological relevance
- Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Properties of Rosemary and Sage (Rosmarinus officinalis L. and Salvia officinalis L., Lamiaceae) Essential Oils
- Chemical Composition, Plant Genetic Differences, Antimicrobial and Antifungal Activity Investigation of the Essential Oil of Rosmarinus officinalis L.
- Methylisothiazolinone contact allergy: a review
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health