ACWELL pH Balancing Bubble Free Cleansing Gel
- hyaluronic acid
- hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (peg-10 methyl ether dimethicone, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: peg-7 glyceryl cocoate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Acryloyldimethyltaurate Polymers as Used in Cosmetics
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- The antioxidant properties of alcoholic extracts from Sambucus nigra L. (antioxidant properties of extracts)
- Inhibition of Proinflammatory Activities of Major Periodontal Pathogens by Aqueous Extracts From Elder Flower (Sambucus nigra)