PRIORI Skincare Tightening Eye Serum TTC fx330
- lactic acid
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- centella asiatica extract
Where to buy?
This product contains centella asiatica extract, vitis vinifera seed extract. These ingredients might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, glycine soja protein.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol.
This product contains antioxidants (superoxide dismutase, vitis vinifera seed extract) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
The following ingredients - camellia sinensis leaf extract, centella asiatica extract, tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane also can have an antioxidant effect, but there is less evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Use of tetrahydrocurcuminoids to regulate physiological and pathological events in the skin and mucosa
- Tetrahydrocurcuminoid cream plus targeted narrowband UVB phototherapy for vitiligo: a preliminary randomized controlled study
- Skin lightening effect of tetrahydrocurcumin
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Titrated Extract of Centella asiatica in Phthalic Anhydride-Induced Allergic Dermatitis Animal Model
- Centella asiatica in cosmetology
- Triterpene Composition and Bioactivities of Centella asiatica
- Asiaticoside induction for cell-cycle progression, proliferation and collagen synthesis in human dermal fibroblasts
- Assessment report on Centella asiatica (L.) Urban, herba
- Centella asiatica in Dermatology: An Overview
- The Effects of a Standardized Extract of Centella asiatica on Postlaser Resurfacing Wound Healing on the Face: A Split-Face, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial
- Contact dermatitis as an adverse reaction to some topically used European herbal medicinal products – Part 2: Echinacea purpurea–Lavandula angustifolia
- Protection Against Free Radicals (UVB Irradiation) of a Water-Soluble Enzymatic Extract from Rice Bran. Study Using Human Keratinocyte Monolayer and Reconstructed Human Epidermis
- Amended final report on the safety assessment of Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Oil, Oryza Sativa (rice) Germ Oil, Rice Bran Acid,Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Rice Bran Wax, Oryza Sativa (rice)Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) Extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) Germ Powder, Oryza Sativa (rice) Starch, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, and Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Safety Assessment of Vitis Vinifera (Grape)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- The Topical Effect of Grape Seed Extract 2% Cream on Surgery Wound Healing
- Review of the Pharmacological Effects of Vitis vinifera (Grape) and its Bioactive Constituents: An Update
- Safety assessment of the microalgae Nannochloropsis oculata
- Dermatological and cosmeceutical benefits of Glycine max (soybean) and its active components
- Extracts from Glycine max (soybean) induce elastin synthesis and inhibit elastase activity
- A novel efficient and safe treatment for atopic dermatitis: Topical superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Novel topical agent containing superoxide dismutase 100 000 IU and 4% of plant extracts as a mono-therapy for atopic dermatitis
- Copper/Zinc Superoxide Dismutase in Human Skin: Current Knowledge
- Photoprotective Effect of Topically Applied Superoxide Dismutase on Sunburn Reaction in Comparison with Sunscreen
- The role of superoxide dismutase (SOD) in skin disorders
- Topical formulations with superoxide dismutase: Influence of formulation composition on physical stability and enzymatic activity
- Skin protective effects of RM191A, a novel superoxide dismutase mimetic
- Epidermal and dermal effects of topical lactic acid