Lancôme Lait Galate Confort Comforting Makeup Remover Milk
- althaea officinalis root extract
- butyrospermum parkii butter
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (behentrimonium methosulfate, ceteareth-33, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, stearyl alcohol, trideceth-12, zea mays oil) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cetrimonium chloride
Ingredients by volume
A plant extract that can help attract water to the upper layer of the skin and might help to reduce inflammation
A non-drying alcohol. Works as an emollient. Helps water and oil mix together and creates a nice product texture
Helps oil and water mix together
Similar products & dupes
- Final report on the safety assessment of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate SE, Ricinoleic Acid, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ethyl Ricinoleate, Glycol Ricinoleate, Isopropyl Ricinoleate, Methyl Ricinoleate, and Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate
- Castor Oil: Properties, Uses, and Optimization of Processing Parameters in Commercial Production
- Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Content of fatty acids in corn (Zea mays L.) oil from Ecuador