- avena sativa kernel extract
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- +5 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, sodium hyaluronate.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: butyrospermum parkii butter, helianthus annuus seed oil.
Ingredients by volume
Traditionally used to treat sunburns, dermatitis and inflammation, but evidence for its effectiveness is lacking. The extract can contain humectants that help attract water into the skin
|23% - 35%|
A great emollient due to its high linoleic acid content. One of the most effective plant oils in helping skin hydration and repairing skin barrier function
|5% - 7.5%|
Helps oil and water mix together
|3.2% - 4.8%|
Similar products & dupes
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Comparison of skin calming effects of cosmetic products containing 4-t-butylcyclohexanol or acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester on capsaicin-induced facial stinging in volunteers with sensitive skin
- Amended Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Acerola, an untapped functional superfruit: a review on latest frontiers
- Spirulina for Skin Care: A Bright Blue Future
- Safety Assessment of Anthemis nobilis– Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Allergic contact dermatitis induced by rosemary leaf extract in a cleansing gel