ELEMIS Body Soothing Skin Nourishing Milk Bath
- avena sativa kernel extract
- alpha-glucan oligosaccharide
- camellia oleifera seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: simmondsia chinensis seed oil, cyclopentasiloxane.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Laureths 4 and 23
- Sorbitan sesquioleate, a common emulsifier in topical corticosteroids, is an important contact allergen
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Evaluation of Skin Irritation and Acute and Subacute Oral Toxicity of Lavandula angustifolia Essential Oils in Rabbit and Mice
- Assessment report on Lavandula angustifolia Mill., aetheroleum and Lavandula angustifolia Mill., flos
- Vitamin E in dermatology