I'd recommend a few changes to your routine to reduce the number of irritants - it would help redness and also decrease the inflammation in general, this helps control acne, too. Skin suffering from acne is by definition sensitive (hence inflammed acne), so all the skincare apart from treating actives like retinoid needs to be gentle.
Here are the products I would stop:
- Scentuals Vitamin C Facial Serum (citrus essential oils ❌)
- Mamonde Rose Water Gel Cream (fragrance ❌)
- Derma E Scar Gel (fragrance ❌)
- Vichy Normaderm Double-Correction Daily Care (fragrance ❌)
- TruSkin Tea Tree Clear Skin Super Serum (different essential oils ❌)
- Pacifica peeling pads (fragrance ❌)
- Mario Badescu Plastic Bottle Drying Lotion (camphor ❌ - it is so unfortunate they've added it to the formula, it is a great product otherwise 😭)
- The eCooking cream is ok if you like it, but it's not particularly helpful for your skin concerns
- I would also recommend using a cream/lotion/gel cleanser instead of the wipes, the extra rubbing with wipes is not good when you have inflamed spots.
In terms of what to use, I'd recommend for the AM: an azelaic acid serum/cream AM + sunscreen spf 30 + daily
PM: gentle cleanser + Differin + a fragrance-free moisturizer
You can use something like this https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/mario-badescu-special-healing-powder, https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/kate-somerville-eradikate-blemish-treatment or this https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/paulas-choice-2-bha-liquid-exfoliant as a spot treatment or exfoliator 1-2 per week in the areas where you get spots or clogged pores (you do not need extra exfoliation help because Differin speeds up the cell turnover already).