Hello Ana!👋 Thank you so much for joining our community and your kind feedback!
Your routine looks very good! There are just a few things you could simplify:
- You could skip the eye cream all together and just use your moisturizer (toleraine or bionic face cream) under your eyes.
- You probably wouldn't notice a difference if you'd drop the Hyaluronic Acid +B5 serum in your PM routine - the bionic face cream gets the same job done (it doesn't contain B5 (panthenol), but it's not a must).
- The Lotus Face Treatment oil is more of a "lift me up" for your senses rather than for skin. I would only use it for aromatherapy purposes (to smell it). It has a very high irritation risk without much skin benefit.
You might want to consider adding a retinoid to your routine to help with brightness and tone. For example,
- Retinyl Retinoate (https://whatsinmyjar.com/skincare-ingredients/retinyl-retinoate) - on a pricey side
Product option: https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/medik8-r-retinoate-serum
- HPR (https://whatsinmyjar.com/skincare-ingredients/hydroxypinacolone-retinoate)
Product option: if you are in the UK https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/dr-sams-flawless-nightly-serum; https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/indeed-labs-retinol-reface-retinol-skin-resurfacer
- Retinol (https://whatsinmyjar.com/skincare-ingredients/retinol)
Product options: https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/shani-darden-skin-care-retinol-reform; https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/cerave-skin-renewing-retinol-face-cream-serum-for-fine-lines-and-wrinkles
Thank you Maria! I will sure follow your tips!