Gina6515 Gina6515
3 years ago

Sunk in eyes

What products are best to use on aging eyes that look sunk in ? I'm 44yrs but I'm over weight so not sure why they sink in instead of puff out..all the eye products I've seen are for reducing puffy eye&dark circles

Log in or sign up to leave a comment

Topical skincare will not be able to "fix" the sunk in eyes, unfortunately. Products could help to somewhat correct it visually - for example, a product with retinoid ( or can help stimulate collagen production, making the skin thicker and plumper. A product with vitamin C ( or thiamidol ( can help reduce pigmentation under the eyes, making the shadow look brighter.

Also it's alway a good idea to check if you are drinking enough water and sleep well - this might help with the issue as well.