But still get maximum results. I still have congestion on the chin - what is best product for this?
Hello Louisa, we've created a more effective and hopefully a little bit simpler routine for you: https://whatsinmyjar.com/skincare-routines/public/6733
Here is why we changed the products:
- the new sunscreen includes niacinamide (at about 2%, which is OK because we added niacinamide in the PM as well) - so we kicked out the ordinary niacinamide serum
- upgraded your vit C serum to a product with a bioavailable form of Vit C (ascorbic acid) + it also includes a low dose of salicylic acid that can help clear the pores a little
- changed the cleanser so you can save some $$ (the new product has an excellent gentle formula)
- upgraded your retinoid product to include niacinamide and bakuchiol (so you can stop the both Sunday Riley Oil and serum)
- the new moisturizer contains linoleic acid that help moisturization but also can help reduce pore congestion + an extra mini-dose of niacinamide.
Optionally, you could add an azelaic acid 10% + salicylic acid 0.5% booster to your AM routine 2-3 times a week to reduce clogged pores