VIRTUE® Flourish Flourish Density Booster
- acetyl tetrapeptide-3
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains good ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. These ingredients are called "humectants": dextran, glycerin.
When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. If the air is dry, humectants can speed up the moisture loss from the skin. This is why it is a good idea to use another product on top of this one to help "seal in" the moisture (look for ingredients like dimethicone, squalane, oils and butters).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: acetyl tetrapeptide-3
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Methyl nicotinate
- Some phytochemical, pharmacological and toxicological properties of ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe): A review of recent research
- Nasturtium officinale R. Br. effectively reduces the skin inflammation induced by croton oil via glucocorticoid receptor-dependent and NF-κB pathways without causing toxicological effects in mice
- Moringa oleifera Seeds and Oil: Characteristics and Uses for Human Health
- Use of Probiotics for Dermal Applications
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Final report on the safety assessment of sodium sulfite, potassium sulfite, ammonium sulfite, sodium bisulfite, ammonium bisulfite, sodium metabisulfite and potassium metabisulfite
- Effect of Topical Application of Glycine and Proline on Recalcitrant Leg Ulcers of Prolidase Deficiency
- Functional glycine receptor in cultured human keratinocytes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Amended Safety Assessment of Butyl Polyoxyalkylene Ethers as Used in Cosmetics
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Amended final report of the safety assessment of t-Butyl Alcohol as used in cosmetics