Uriage Baby 1st Change Cream
- brassica campestris sterols
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, butylene glycol.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: dimethicone, squalane.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Assessment of Polyene Group as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Magnesium Sulfate as Used in Cosmetics
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications