Tropic Skincare SUPER GREENS nutrient boost oil - Super Greens
- tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate
- aleurites moluccanus seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains tocopherol. This ingredient help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they might be able to prevent early signs of aging (like fine lines and wrinkles), at least to some extent. These ingredients will not be able to "reverse" signs of aging.
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: caprylic/capric triglyceride, plukenetia volubilis seed oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
This product contains antioxidants (tocopherol) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
Ingredients by volume
An oil naturally present in skin. Works as an emollient to soften the skin and form a protective layer on its surface without a greasy feeling.
A plant oil that might somewhat help to neutralize free radicals. It could be irritating
Similar products & dupes
- Chemical composition of Sacha Inchi ( Plukenetia volubilis L.) seeds and characteristics of their lipid fraction
- Anti-aging potential of extracts from Sclerocarya birrea (A. Rich.) Hochst and its chemical profiling by UPLC-Q-TOF-MS
- Physico-chemical composition and characterisation of the seed and seed oil of Sclerocarya birrea
- Assessment of the potential irritancy of oleic acid on human skin: Evaluation in vitro and in vivo
- The Enigma of Bioactivity and Toxicity of Botanical Oils for Skin Care
- Double-blind, half-face study comparing topical vitamin C and vehicle for rejuvenation of photodamage
- Application of tetra-isopalmitoyl ascorbic acid in cosmetic formulations: Stability studies and in vivo efficacy
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Effect of green Coffea arabica L. seed oil on extracellular matrix components and water-channel expression in in vitro and ex vivo human skin models