- argania spinosa kernel oil
- borago officinalis seed oil
- helianthus annuus seed oil
- +4 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: helianthus annuus seed oil, argania spinosa kernel oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Plant oil from nuts that helps soften the upper layer of the skin. Contains a high concentration of oleic acid that can weaken skin's barrier function and increase water-loss while enhancing penetration of other ingredients
|23% - 34%|
A great emollient that can also have anti-oxidant properties
|8.5% - 12.7%|
Helps stabilize emulsions and create a nice product texture
|4.7% - 7%|
Similar products & dupes
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Natural vegetable fats in the prevention of irritant contact dermatitis
- Dermatology News - Commentary: Borage Seed Oil
- Undershirts coated with borage oil alleviate the symptoms of atopic dermatitis in children
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care