Nivea Cream Foam Bath
- glyceryl glucoside
- prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains good ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. These ingredients are called "humectants": glycerin, glyceryl glucoside.
When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. If the air is dry, humectants can speed up the moisture loss from the skin. This is why it is a good idea to use another product on top of this one to help "seal in" the moisture (look for ingredients like dimethicone, squalane, oils and butters).
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Effects of glyceryl glucoside on AQP3 expression, barrier function and hydration of human skin
- Treatment of Xerosis with a Topical Formulation Containing Glyceryl Glucoside, Natural Moisturizing Factors, and Ceramide
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Amended Safety Assessment of Acrylates Copolymers as Used in Cosmetics