innisfree Vivid Jelly Tint
- sodium hyaluronate
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains good ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. These ingredients are called "humectants": glycerin, sodium hyaluronate.
When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. If the air is dry, humectants can speed up the moisture loss from the skin. This is why it is a good idea to use another product on top of this one to help "seal in" the moisture (look for ingredients like dimethicone, squalane, oils and butters).
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
Used to create a nice product texture and help delivery of other ingredients. Might be somewhat helpful in attracting water to the upper layer of the skin
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety Opinion on Acid Red 92
- Safety Assessment of Citrus Fruit-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Photosensitivity in children: An approach to diagnosis and management
- Amended final report of the safety assessment of t-Butyl Alcohol as used in cosmetics