e.l.f. Cosmetics Mini Holy Hydration! Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
- ceramide 1
- ceramide 3
- ceramide 6 ii
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (carbomer, cholesterol, peg-10 isostearate, peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate, polysorbate 20, sodium lauroyl lactylate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
An emollient that helps soften the skin and creates a thicker product texture
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
Helps to soften the upper layer of the skin and create a nice product texture
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Assessment of Polyene Group as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Compounds for Cosmetic Use
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin